[HERA] AGE REVERSE CUSHION SPF38/PA+++ WITH REFILL 15G
AGE REVERSE CUSHION SPF38/PA+++An anti-aging Cushion that brings out your beauty to the fullest with firm, smooth skin that has a bright, healthy glow
An anti-aging Cushion that brings out your beauty to the fullest with firm, smooth skin that has a bright, healthy glowBeauty can only reach its height when it does not dwell on its past. HERA Cushion Foundation represents makeup innovation that introduces a beautiful change once again – HERA AGE REVERSE CUSHION is a unique signature Cushion foundation from HERA with an anti-aging effect added to create radiant skin
1. Anti-aging effect delivered deep into the skin to make it more vibrant and brighterGlycoprotein water extracted from sprout of birch moisturizes the skin deeply and takes care of the stratum corneum while SEPIVINOLTM – an extract of wine containing all the polyphenols of red wine – delivers a powerful anti-oxidative effect to treat the visible signs of skin aging. In addition, color technology using blue and pink pigments covers skin dullness for more vibrant and healthier looking skin
2. Firm and smooth skin texture with instant wrinkle coverageOmni Veil Technology instantly covers up signs of skin aging and fills the skin texture to create a firm, supple and smooth skin texture. It reduces the thickness of foundation texture, but maintains the effect of covering wrinkles and pores to give a smooth, non-sticky texture while evening out skin texture. Plus, skin-friendly phospholipid coating powder moisturizes the skin and brings out a natural glow from within
3. Sun protection and long-lasting moisturizing effect in addition to fine overall coverageAir Cell Pro Puff has a fast-absorbing and discharging double cell structure that helps apply the foundation in an even and fine layer to effectively cover up any skin imperfections. Moreover, it provides an enhanced sun protection factor of SPF 38 and PA+++ to prevent photo-aging by UV-A with a less sticky and a lighter texture
* Air Cell Pro Puff (patent application no. 10-2015-0036538) uses a new single material having softer and more exquisite double cell structure with improved elasticity and durability. It is a new innovative puff structured in four layers to prevent the foundation from getting trapped inside, helping it stay clean, soft and fluffy while delivering the foundation to the skin in a more effective manner
Result of clinical trials
Wrinkle coverage and duration of wrinkle coverage
The product covers up to 15% of the whole wrinkled area and the coverage lasts 12 hours keeping the surface of the skin smooth
Makeup stays in place and looks the same as it was first applied up to 12 hours without darkening
Improvement in skin texture
The overall skin texture is improved 23% after using the product, creating smooth skin texture
35% of instant face lifting effect right after application
- Subject: 21 persons aged between 35 and 45 (average age: 42.333±5.526)
- Agency: P&K Skin Research Center
- Period: March 2, 2015 ~ March 4, 2015
12.3% of instant cooling effect right after application (-2.74 ℃ in skin temperature)
- Subject: 20 persons aged between 30 and 50 (average age: 43.286±4.808)
- Agency: P&K Skin Research Center
- Period: March 28, 2015 ~ March 20, 2015
Glycoprotein water: As sap from new sprout of birch, it is a natural moisturizing ingredient rich in collagen that's safe to use on the skin with outstanding anti-oxidative and anti-aging effects
SEPIVINOL™: excellent anti-oxidative polyphenol from extracts of high-quality wine produced in a time-honored vineyard in Cotes Du Rhone, Bourgogne, France
How to Use
How to apply
1. Use in the step next to sunscreen or MAGIC STARTER after your basic skincare routine
2. Put a good amount on the puff by pushing it against the sponge and dab it gently on the face
To Fix Makeup
Put a small amount on the puff and dab it gently on the face
Use within 12 months from opening
Keep the product at 10~30ºC, away from direct sunlight
- Keep It Fresh
Item Shelf life after opening Skin Lotion & Toner <1 year (Keep in cool, dry place) Skin Essence <8 months (Keep in cool, dark place) Cream <1 year Makeup Base & Foundation <1 year (Keep in cool, dry place, at room temp) Stick Foundation & Skin Cover & Concealer <1 year (Avoid heat and humidity) Powder & Pact <3 years Powder & Eye Shadow & Blusher ~1 year Lip Gloss <6 months Eye Liner <1 year Mascara <6 months Cleansing 1~1 ½ year UV Protection 4~12 months Nail Enamel <1 year
What are the best practices for keeping cosmetics fresh?
Keep in mind that the funds in a sealed packet with dispensers are kept better than cosmetics jars with large exposure to air. As well as cosmetics, which contains the alcohol (deodorants, perfumes, varnishes) can be stored much longer than natural cosmetics without preservatives. Products with solid consistency (lipsticks, pencils) are kept better than the liquid (cream, body lotion, shampoo, shower gel).
In addition, to let your favorite cosmetics "live" up to date promised by the manufacturer, it must be properly stored – constant low air temperature area, without direct access to sunlight, avoiding moisture.
To get maximum benefit and enjoyment from your cosmetics, follow the simple rules of hygiene.
Before you wash off makeup or apply the cream, wash your hands with soap and water.
Be sure to clean brushes and applicators at least once a week. For these purposes, there are even special “cleansers for brushes”: spray it on brushes and carefully wipe with a cloth. Usually they contain alcohol, which disinfects the brushes.
From time to time it is recommended to disinfect the edge of jars, tubes and caps, and remove cream which remains on them.
If you have oily skin, and you use powdery cosmetics (powder, blush, eye shadow…), use latex sponges or disposable puffs; if you’re using brushes – do not forget to wash them after each use. Otherwise, the sebum can get to the powder with an applicator and shorten its shelf life.
If you have any cream in jars, try to avoid touching its content with your fingers; instead, use a putty knife and clean it after each use. If you’ll apply the cream with your fingers, bacteria can get to a jar.
Bacteria, molds, fungi that grow in cosmetics, may cause various unpleasant skin reactions, and they thrive in warm and humid conditions. That’s why cosmetics should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It is not recommended to store makeup in the bathroom (very damp). Please note that cosmetics do not like the heat and quickly deteriorate. You can store cosmetics (especially creams, lotions) in the refrigerator. The ideal temperature is 8-12 degrees Celsius (46.4-53.6 Fahrenheit).
Thoroughly cover the jars, tubes and bottles, avoid prolonged contact of cosmetic products with the air.
Powdery (shadow, blush, powder…) are stored best because they do not contain water. Their average shelf life is three years. Just avoid the ingress of water and fat. As soon as you notice that the eye shadows began to crumble – trash it!
Lipstick can also serve you well for the same promised three years. But matte lipstick dries much faster and usually deteriorates sooner. And as soon as you feel that lipstick has rancid taste – trash it!
Try to avoid using foundation more than a year. Carefully close the box and never take cream with your fingers straight from the jar.
Mascara should be replaced every 3-6 months. If you are prone to eye diseases, choose a waterproof mascara; vaseline based solvents make an unfavorable environment for bacteria. In order to maximize mascara shelf life, try to minimize the time when the tube is opened; in any case, do not leave it open.
Eyeliner can work for you during a long time, especially if you do not forget to close the cap after use and sharpen them regularly.
Means for removing makeup and tonics should be used exclusively and according the period indicated on the package. Close them with care and store in a cool place.
Another hint: if you have over 10 lip gloss for this season, and you’ve got eleventh – do not hurry to open it. Keep it in the refrigerator. Such way you can keep it intact until at least the next season.
And watch out for expiration dates!
- Delivery & Returns
Delivery and Returns
Our items are shipped from our delivery station every Friday.
The total delivery time to your door will approximately be 5-14 working days from order placement.
At MIK, we try to deliver your items in one go, but for whatever reason where this is not possible, we will split the delivery of your order. In this event, you will be notified via email and you will not be charged any additional delivery costs.
Our new delivery fee is stated below. Effected from Friday, 21st of July 2017 at 3:00PM (UTC+12).
Auckland : up to 25kg $4.90
Nationwide (Non-rural) : up to 5kg $7.90
Nationwide (Rural) : up to 5kg $7.90 plus $5.60
Pick up : Will be available soon
You are eligible for a complete refund if the product has been damaged or is not the one you have ordered. You will be considered as having accepted the products unless you have notified us within 5 days after receipt of the products.
Refunds for the cases stated above are only accepted on the condition that labels and tags are intact and the products have not been in use. You must return the free gift (if received) in its original condition along with your returning item in order to be eligible for a refund.
MIK will not be eligible to complete a refund in the cases that
- the customer request a refund due to a change of mind (size, colour, etc)
- the customer request a refund for any damage of their own fault
- the customer requests a refund for products that are opened or have no tags/labels
- for whatever reason we are made to believe that the product has been opened and or used by the customer
*Special note for clothing: We are not responsible for packages sent back due to factors outside our control, such as the absence of the recipient, customs, etc. **No refunds/ exchange for CHUU clothing for any reason whatsoever.**
You may cancel your order before the item of your purchase has been dispatched from our inventory warehouse to our delivery station. Once your item has left the warehouse, your order is not subject to cancellation.
Promotional items including daily deals cannot be cancelled once purchase has been confirmed.
*Special note for clothing: Orders take 3-12 business days to process. Depending on the status of our manufacturers, some products may take longer. Because of the nature of the Korean fashion market, some delays are inevitable and can delay your order by up to 20 business days. Please kindly understand that we do NOT offer cancellations due to these delays.
- Customer Service
At MIK, we endeavour to provide an answer to your question quickly.
Please read our frequently asked page "FAQ" to find an immediate answer to your questions.
For details about pricing, delivery & returns, please read our Terms & Conditions page.
For any other enquiries
New Zealand : +64 9 7777 110
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer services are available
Mon – Fri / 9:00AM – 5:30PM (UTC+12:00)